Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Link Dump: Divergent, Anchorman 2 and Lego

Source
-New photos from Divergent have been released and it looks pretty good. (EW)

-I want to go to all of these bookish restaurants. (Flavorwire)

-Love the illustrations of this Tumblr artist, especially her Sleeping Beauty retelling. (Tumblr)

-Game of Thrones meets Terminator II in the mash up to end all mash ups. (YouTube)

-Meanwhile George R. R. Martin and Peter Dinklage are coming to Australia, squee! (Sydney Opera House)

-The Feminist Taylor Swift is my new favourite Twitter. (Twitter)

-Is it just me or does The Lego Movie look totally awesome? (YouTube)

-Also awesome looking: Anchorman 2. (YouTube)

-This review of James Franco's review of Man of Steel is the funniest thing I read all week. (Junkee)

-Speaking of Man of Steel: Helloooo, Henry Cavill. (BuzzFeed)

-This wedding gift drama is both appalling and amusing. I can't believe someone actually said "weddings are to make money". Ummm, no. (The Spec)

6 comments:

  1. I so want to take a tour of all those cool book-loving restaurants. They all look amazing.
    That review of a review was golden. I giggled my way through the whole thing.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL to the review of Franco's movie review. If you haven't seen it, check out his Instagram feed--it's so bad that it is sort of funny. Great link roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feminist Taylor Swift twitter too-one of my favorite recent discoveries.

    ReplyDelete