Monday 18 June 2012

Reading Icons: Matt Bomer

Can we just talk about Magic Mike for a minute? It stars Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer as male strippers. As in men who take their clothes off. For our viewing pleasure. That right there has already guaranteed that I will watch this movie. Possibly multiple times. It's like a smorgasbord of hot bodies. Add in the fact its genre is "stripper buddy comedy" (pretty sure that's a first) and I think you've got the makings for the greatest, most craptastic movie ever. I can't wait.


Oh, you came here expecting to see pictures of, like, books and stuff? OK, OK, twist my arm...




15 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Magic Mike! I don't care about the plot, let's get staring at the hot bodies! Haha! Do you watch White Collar? Matt Bomer is amazing in that and the whole series is actually awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen White Collar, but I love him in Chuck!

      Delete
  2. Hubba-hubba. Yep. This is about as intelligent as I can get at 5:24 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Matt's IQ is reported to be near genius - talent and smarts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way. That's just unfair to everyone else.

      Delete
  4. Goodness he's hoot hot hot! And he reads? Icing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt is totally hot but unfortunately he is gay.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/13/matt-bomer-comes-out-gay-thanks-partner_n_1272997.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belle, this feature is supposed to be about people who read books!

    Gawd.



    Wait... what?


    There are BOOKS in these pictures?

    o.O


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd defend myself but somehow I don't think you mind ;)

      Delete
  7. Haha, I like how that first picture just has a bookshelf in the background. At first I thought, wait, where are the books? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just feedback, you do not have to take it :-)
    Your choice of font kills my eyes, I couldn't finish reading your post.
    Christian Grey

    ReplyDelete