Thursday 10 November 2011

Bookish Fun: Cubee Craft

I love these pop culture paper figures from Cubee Craft. They're pretty easy to assemble, so even an unco person like me can do it. I made Fezzik from The Princess Bride awhile ago, and he sat on my desk for a long time, until we moved offices and he got crushed in the process (the downside of being made of paper). I need a replacement, I just have to pick which one...



Westley Buttercup Inigo Montoya

Prince Humperdinck Rugen Vizzini



Fezzik



Lord Voldemort                Harry Potter









These ones aren't book characters, but they're so cool I had to include them:











8 comments:

  1. Hee! I love this! I know what I'll be doing this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my choice, hands down, Inigo Montoya. Mainly because of this awesome line and scene, 'my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've seen these! I'm always tempted to do one, but just never have. LOL Let us know which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are really great! I absoluely adore all of the Princess Bride characters as well as Frankenstein's Monster and the Driver from "Drive." Now I know what to decorate my desk with! :)

    www.cositabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm glad I'm not the only person who enjoys things like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! Too cute. I especially love the one of Fezzik!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too funny. I've heard seen these before but now I think I need one or...ten for my desk.

    ReplyDelete