Saturday 9 July 2011

Reading Icons: James Dean

Here's an embarrassing fact: I've never seen a James Dean movie. Not a single one. It's one of those things that I keep meaning to do but somehow haven't gotten around to yet. Still, that doesn't stop me from appreciating his beauty in photographs. The man sure was sexy - especially reading! According to the interwebz, his fave books were Pain, Sex and Time by Gerald Heard and The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Note: That's Elizabeth Taylor asleep next to him in the third pic.






11 comments:

  1. I mean really! What there ever a sexier man alive than James? I think not.

    Fantastic photots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this feature you do. It's so fun!

    You should definitely try to watch East of Eden asap! He's amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missie - I really don't think so. He was beautiful!

    Jenna - Thanks! OK, I'm going to try and hunt it down this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! Too bad he died so young. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    I love these pictures! And James Dean is making me want to check out James Whitcomb Riley now. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel - I know, it's so sad!

    Enbrethiliel - He does make it look very enticing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photos are awesome! I am not sure which one is my favourite they are all too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, though I think the one with Elizabeth Taylor is my fave, just because it has double the awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A man reading is sexy...James Dean reading is heartstoppingly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He was the most sexiest most talented man to ever walk this earth. He makes my heart stop!!

    ReplyDelete